Professional Development Session
Presented by Chatham Financial
Topic: “Hot Topics in FX Risk Management”
Speaker: Kevin Jones, Manager Risk Management Advisory at Chatham Financial
The way companies approach FX risk and FX hedging varies greatly, spanning balance sheet vs. cash flow programs, organizational structure decisions, evaluation of currencies driving exposure, and even risk mitigation tools within the underlying business model. The current market environment, including uncertainty around tariffs and Brexit implications, further complicates companies’ global risk profiles and performance expectations. This session will distill FX Risk Management Complexity down into a framework to apply to a given risk profile. Hear from Chatham Financial on leading practices being applied across corporate practitioners.
- Review the latest trends in currency markets and how hedgers have reacted
- Understand a basic framework for currency risk management in a corporate structure
- Gain insight into particular FX hedging nuances including accounting treatment, regulatory reporting, market dynamics and policy communication
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2018
- 7:30 a.m.- 8:00 a.m. Breakfast and Networking
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Professional Development Session/ Q&A
- 9:00am – Adjourn
8001 Rockside Rd.
Valley View, OH 44125